August 14, 2014

Pretty in PInk - 5 Hour Baby Sweater VRH Baby Ward

I  loved knitting this sweater set and did so using worsted weight wool and the pattern on line for the five hour baby sweater.  I then used the same size needles and used double worsted wool and same size needle and made a blanket to match using the dishcloth method of knitting corner to corner.  I used the basic dish cloth pattern and then after  about twelve ' holes ' on each side, added a row where I knit 2 togther across and then went back to garter stitch. for another ten rows........then knit stocking stitch for abo ten rows, then garter stitch ten rows, eyelet rows garter stitch and stocking stitch.  I then repeated the pattern in the rows of decreasing and it finished with two little bows in each side.  It was adorable.  This was donated to Valley Regional Hospital babies ward.  I will write and add a proper pattern in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Threads of Love